Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wild Willy's Burgers

This past weekend, Bret and I went down to Watertown to check out my sister's new place.  During our visit, the three of us decided to grab a bite to eat and took a short walk down to Wild Willy's Burgers.  I've heard a lot of great things about this New England burger chain.  Although you order a burger at the counter, it isn't truly "fast" food because everything is made to order.  There were a lot of different burgers to choose from.  I went with the "Wicked Good", which came with sauteed onions and mushrooms, and Swiss and cheddar cheeses.




My burger was cooked to the perfect medium that I had requested.  The cheese was nicely melted and the burger was well-seasoned.  I actually opted to eat my burger bunless and I found the burger to be incredibly filling even without the bread.  My only complaint is that there was no pickle on the burger or on the side.  I love pickles with my burgers!

Overall, Wild Willy's was a solid dining experience and I'm looking forward to exploring Watertown more now that my sister lives there.  Tell me, what are your recommendations for great restaurant and shops in Watertown?

Wild Willy's has seven locations in New England and I visited the location at 46 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA.

Wild Willy's Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment