Monday, September 29, 2008

Mediterranean Rice Casserole


FYI: the fall colors in central NY are pretty spectacular right now! (hmm, it looked better in person... o well) I went to visit a couple of my aunts, and what did I come home with? Bounty from a friends' farm (thanks guys ;-))!! "How about some swiss chard?" left me with this:


Yeah, just a little. :) The red chard is just GORGEOUS! I had tried swiss chard last year, but couldn't for the life of me remember what I had done with them... enter: a rice and greens casserole I had seen over at Diet, Dessert and Dogs. I haven't had too many dolmades, so I have no basis for comparison, but I really enjoyed the combination of flavors in this dish! Another winner, Ricki, thanks for sharing!!

Mediterranean Rice Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment