Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oodles of Noodles

As cabbage is another one of those foods that I've taken a liking to, I never would've thought to put it with noodles. Enter Kalyn, and a version of her Sesame noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce. In the sauce, I used The Heat is On peanut butter which gave it a good kick. I used a small carrot and forgot the sesame seeds, but really enjoyed the contrast of noodle and crunchy cabbage!
**Warning: bad picture ahead--sorry guys!**


Even more good eats. Have you tried Nick's banana pancakes?? If not, what are you waiting for? I'll make these, get fixated on them, then I try to mix it up for sake of diversity. Repeat every once in awhile :) Enjoyed with a little nut butter or a drizzle of maple syrup, you can't go wrong with these puppies! Love the way the banana slices get a little carmelized...


Any guesses as to what is featured in the photo below? Maybe I'll tell you in the next post. Maybe not. I'll keep you on the edge of your seat ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment