Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good Causes

I went cross country skiing today and am need to get to bed asap, as I scheduled a dentist appointment at 7am tomorrow (why? I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time). With all that's going on in the world, I thought I'd share some of the ways we can do our part to help...

Visit Marathon Val to get information about organizing a Dress Down for Haiti, The Chic Life to participate in an Online Bakesale for Haiti, or donate directly to the Red Cross.

Matt (No Meat Athlete) is donating revenue from this months' page views to The Humane Society of the United States, so go click around in his archives.

Another cause near and dear to my... err, heart, Musselman's is donating 10cents to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for every Musselman's Natural Apple Sauce purchased in the month of January! There's still a couple weeks to help out, and you can make some Acorn Apple Soup to warm up. (Full disclosure: Musselman's sent me the package below to sample/review!)

No comments:

Post a Comment