Thursday, January 28, 2010

ON MY WAY TO FRANCE


Bags are packed, passport in hand and I am ready to head off to France. Only it's snowing outside. Rather than being worried about air traffic delays, I am completely mesmerized by the powder white snow flakes flurrying from the heavens. It will be the same scene for the next few hours, but I can sit before my window and stare for days. I'm reflecting on life, how lucky I am to have such an incredible husband who makes my journey through life so fulfilling, parents who support and love me through life's trials, and of course friends, the many souls that that bring such warmth to my heart.  What is it about snow that triggers such nostalgia? The thoughts of gratitude bring tears to my eyes, and I couldn't be happier.
continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment