Friday, January 13, 2012

Final 30 By 30 Update

How quickly a year flies by.  I can't believe that I turn the big 3-0 tomorrow!  This year has been one filled with lots of changes and I'm ready to embrace everything that this coming year will bring.


This will be my final 30 by 30 update...I got almost halfway through the list.  While I didn't get through all the items, I'm hoping to keep working on the list in the coming year. 


1. Run a 5K.
2. Go camping, like real camping...overnight...in a tent.
3. Pay off all of my credit card debt.
6. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
7. Go out to dinner and a movie by myself.
8. Watch all three of the original Star Wars movies. (Thanks, Karen!)
11. Write a letter of apology to someone that I have wronged and send it.
12. Experiment with molecular gastronomy.
13. Learn to drive stick shift.
14. Learn to make my own kimchi.
15. Learn how to change a car tire.
16. Go to a shooting range.
19. Cook a three-course vegan dinner for my vegan friends.
20. Make turducken for the first time.
22. Complete thirty (30) hours of community service or volunteering.
23. Finish an entire plate of Hell Pasta from East Coast Grill.
24. Floss every day. (I only missed four days!)
25. Take a self-defense course.
27. Make gnocchi for the first time.
28. Fly a kite.
29. Milk a cow.
30. Participate in a city dinner crawl, which means having cocktails, appetizer, dinner, dessert and post-dinner cocktails each at a different place in one city in one night.



Thanks to everyone for supporting me on my 30 by 30 list.  It has been a lot of fun working on this list...and trying new things and gaining new experiences.


Tell me, what are you hoping to accomplish in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment