Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wedding Whirlwind

While I normally have food on my mind, lately I've been distracted with two different things that start with the letter "W" - work and wedding!  When I'm not at work, I've been doing a lot of wedding planning.  After all, the wedding is only eight months away!

This past month, we've gotten a lot of wedding-related tasks done.  We started (and mostly finished) our wedding registries, designed and purchased our Save the Dates, put a deposit down with our wedding invitation designer, and I've set up bridesmaid dress appointments.  I've also started the dialogues with a local business for our wedding favors and possible hair and make-up stylists.  I'm not kidding when I say that I've had wedding planning on my mind.

But the most exciting thing I've done this month is purchase a few accessories for the big day, including my wedding ceremony shoes!



Since we're planning on having our wedding ceremony outdoors, I'm nervous about walking in heels in the gravel and grass.  I've been eyeing these Kate Spade flat satin sandals for awhile and when I found them on sale at Nordstrom Rack this weekend, I couldn't resist!  I'm definitely purchasing a pair of kitten heels for the reception also but I'm excited to find these for the wedding ceremony!

Tell me, what has been keeping you busy lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment