Sunday, February 27, 2011

Maggie and Paul's Wedding Weekend

I am seriously recovering from an AMAZING weekend!  If you may remember, I was asked to be a bridesmaid in my friend Maggie's wedding.  As a bridesmaid, I helped throw her a bridal shower, along with a bachelorette party.  Well, the big day finally arrived and we had a whirlwind weekend starting on Friday evening with the wedding rehearsal at the Hotel Marlowe and rehearsal dinner at Midwest Grill...leading to Saturday morning appoints at Pinckney Nails and Jean-Pierre Salon....to the actual wedding at the Hotel Marlowe on Saturday evening!  I was so happy to celebrate the marriage of two of my friends and the wedding was a ton of fun with lots of dancing. 

Here are just a few photos from Saturday evening:








My friend Angie was in town for the wedding so it was nice to spend some time with her last night and this morning before she had to fly back to Indianapolis.  My friends Kara and Matt were also in town from Oak Bluffs for the wedding so we spent the day with them (including brunch at the Friendly Toast) before they had to head back to the island.

Tomorrow is a jam-packed day and I've got lots of fun food-related events this week so this blog will be a little light on home cooking.

How was everyone's weekend?  What are you most looking forward to this week?

Midwest Grill on Urbanspoon

The Friendly Toast on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I was just looking for some nice Seattle Wedding venues because two of my friends are getting married by the end of this year. Both of them have picked me as their wedding planner and I am going to do my best to make their respective days, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete