Friday, January 21, 2011

Project Baby Food

No, it's not what you think ;)   Have you noticed the string of freezer-friendly meals I've been posting?   Maybe I should've started with this post, but there was a method to my madness!  When I found out my cousin and his wife were expecting their first little one, I came up with the bright idea to prepare some food for them to have on hand when Caleb arrived.


Luckily I managed to get my act together and was able to hand off a cooler-full of goodies to the parents-to-be with a few weeks to spare.   I included print outs of the recipes, with cooking instructions and any extra ingredients highlighted.   They seemed pretty excited, and I sure hope it has come in handy amidst all the feeding and sleepless nights!


Be sure to check out the following recipes if you're ever looking to stock your freezer...
Turkey Chili w/Kale
Bean Burritos
Kale & Spinach Strata
Red Lentil Soup
Pumpkin Black Bean Enchiladas



Do you have a favorite freezer meal??

No comments:

Post a Comment