Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and delicious 2012 filled with miracles.

My 2011 will be remembered in much the same way as the previous three years have been noted for big life changes. Only 2011 brought the biggest life change I've experienced yet: the birth of a very special child, my first one. It will also be noted for a couple of personal challenges and a move from one of the densest cities in the world to a quiet suburb in Pennsylvania, much like the one in 2009 which took me away from San Francisco. Perhaps the biggest lesson 2011 has given me is to hold the reins more loosely on this wild ride we call life, one that I have not fully embraced, but should because every step has taken me to a happier place. What 2012 has in store for us, I don't know, but I'll look forward to savoring every moment of it one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment