Monday, December 19, 2011

The Weekend in Numbers

This blog post is lovingly borrowed from Melissa!  After a whirlwind weekend, I thought there is only one way to sum it all up - weekend in numbers. 

10 - The number of songs I sang and danced to like a fool on Saturday night.  Cover bands are the best.  Cover bands + vodka tonics are even better.

9 - Dozen cookies baked for Hanukkah, the Floozies' Party and Sunday's holiday cookie swap.

8 - Number of red lights we hit from Charlestown to West Roxbury on Sunday.  Worst google directions ever!

7 - Number of times my nephew and niece made me laugh out loud at Hanukkah.  Little kids crack me up!

6 -  The approximate number of hours I barely slept on Saturday night.  Thanks, Kim, for the sleepover! 

5 - Number of latkes I ate at Hanukkah dinner.  I love latkes.

4 - The number of cookies I brought home on Sunday from the cookie swap.  My co-workers are enjoying them as we speak!

3 - The number of homemade cranberry vodka spritzers I indulged in (thanks Anna!)

2 - Number of pounds I probably gained this weekend.
Um, this is exactly why I keep my "fat" jeans around for!

1 - The number of Hanukkah gifts I bought for Bret. 
Somehow I knew that the iPad would be just enough.

I have no idea how I survived this whirlwind weekend....but I'd do it all over again!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment