Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ridiculously Delicious

Remember my Butternut Chocolate Cake w/Espresso Salted Caramel Sauce?  


*wipes drool off chin*

Enough reminiscing, I bring it up because it  got me the chance to participate in the Rediculously Delicious challenge hosted by Marx Foods!


Images compiled from Marx Foods

The first stage involves picking three items from a goodie list.  A rediculous goodie list that includes things like oysters and kangaroo and quail.    My mind started racing...  and ultimately I couldn't decide.  So here are my ideas, and I'll leave it up to you!

Heirloom Potato Gnocchi in a Saffron Vanilla Broth

Huckleberry Cobbler with Saffron & Vanilla

Baked Salmon with Balsamic Huckleberry Sauce over Heirloom Potatoes

Saffron Vanilla Panna Cotta with Huckleberry Sauce

Salmon with Saffron Vanilla Risotto and Huckleberry Sauce



Which dish would you most like to eat??

No comments:

Post a Comment