Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Walks

Happy February! So you've seen my posts documenting the snowstorms, the first big blizzard and the second. But here we are on snowstorm # too many I've lost count, and I can't shake my love for it. We're bursting at the seams with snowbanks and slush, fostering valid complaints and legitimate hazards, so sympathy I have plenty of. But sometimes I feel like the last Bostonian / New Englander not cursing the weekly impending storm? My lifestyle is conducive to snow, so I'm always going to be slightly biased. I am thankful that don't have to drive in it and I don't have to shovel it. I simply get to relish its beauty.


Rose Kennedy Greenway, Sunrise
The Financial District looks over untouched snow in the RKG North End park.
Battery Wharf
Boston Harbor
Embracing what the universe has in store for us can be a beautiful thing.
Prince StreetNorth Square
I've always loved the snow. Even as a kid when I had the biggest driveway on the street to shovel.
I will say, I am sad about my favorite tree. See us below in happier times.
Salumeria Italiana, Richmond Street
Burroughs WharfPanera - Atlantic Ave & Broad Street. Current reading material
This weekend lent warm temps reaching 37 degrees with sunshine. Once I got tired of walking around I curled up with a latte, an espresso shot, and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment