Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

The other night I made a no-bake Peanut Butter Oreo Pie.
This is the same recipe as my St. Patty's Day Chocolate Mint Pie, except made with Peanut Butter Oreos (yes they make those!) and Jell-O Instant Vanilla Chocolate Chip Pudding.
Using the same recipe detailed in the link above, I was able to create a different twist on this luscious dessert.
These no bake pies are a simple, quick dessert that I think are fun to make. (Easy = fun) Plus, who doesn't enjoy whisking up a creamy batch of Jello pudding?!
You could easily craft this pie to your liking with any flavor pudding and any type of Oreo combination.
I think the peanut butter and vanilla flavors taste great together. Adam inhaled about half this pie on his own. He told me at work the next day he couldn't wait to get home and eat more pie because it was all he could think about.
Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment