Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun and Fearless Reader Discount at Overstock

I was recently contacted by the folks at Overstock about providing a discount to my readers.  If you're not familiar with Overstock already, it is an online shopping site that offers lots of different items at discount prices.  This includes a wide variety of items, including anything from kitchen appliances to golf equipment - two things that I personally spend a lot of money on!  The best part is that the shipping cost is always $2.95, no matter what it is that you purchase!  

I've shopped on Overstock a few times before and I've always been really happy with the results.  Most recently, Bret and I have been searching for some new sheets for our bed.  I've taken a look at Overstock and found some great deals, like these:

Combed Cotton Jersey Sheet Set

Satin Sheet Set
So, Overstock wants to offer my readers a 10% discount on almost all Overstock products (excluding movies, books and electronics).  Just plug in 121745 in the discount section when you are checking out to redeem your 10% discount code.  While the discount code never expires, it can only be used once for each email address.

All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own.  No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

No comments:

Post a Comment