Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Was Santa Good To You?

I hope Santa was good to you. Santa and my family were all very good to me. Below are the kitchen-related gifts I got this year. I'm looking forward to putting them all to good use!

Jeff must have been paying attention when every time we walked into Williams-Sonoma I pointed out these stainless steel breading trays. They come in a set of three and are the perfect size for dredging and breading chicken or fish. I've been coveting them forever, and he remembered and gave them to me for Christmas. He also gave me a Rosle garlic press (doesn't it look fancy?) and some professional baking spray.


My parents and Santa gave me some great stuff too, like pasta, basil and garlic olive oil, basil sugar, white and black truffle oils, and the Le Creuset oval au gratin baker in the new Ocean color!




My aunt, who lives near an amazing spice shop out in California, sent me tons of spices!





My brother gave me new white dinner plates to match my set, and my sister gave me the Baked Explorations cookbook!


Did you get any fun, new kitchen loot?

No comments:

Post a Comment