Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun and Fearless Sunday Adventures

Yesterday was an incredibly beautiful day and I spent a lot of it walking around the city.  I had plans to meet friends in the South End for a late brunch so I snapped a few photos during my walk there.




We had a lovely brunch on the patio at Stephi's on Tremont.  I love that it is patio weather again.  I sipped on a glass of sparkling rose.


I usually opt for breakfast dishes when it comes to brunch but since it was a late brunch, I couldn't resist a lunch dish.  I chose the Reverse Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, which had grilled chicken breast, fried breaded Parmesan cheese, and marinara sauce on garlic toasted sourdough bread.  You cannot go wrong with fried breaded cheese.  I did try to make this dish a little healthier by having a side salad instead of the usual fries.


After brunch, I strolled through the city and headed back home.  Bret was waiting for me outside our apartment and we jumped on the T to Kendall Square to meet some friends for a movie.  We saw Super, which unfortunately ended up being a disappointing movie despite the stellar cast.

After the movie, we went to Lord Hobo for some dinner and drinks.  I was still pretty stuffed from brunch so I just nibbled on a cone of fries with their Thai curry sauce.  After dinner, Bret and I walked home to enjoy the last of the beautiful weather.  It was the perfect ending to a jam-packed but relaxing Sunday.

I logged in over 12,000 steps on Sunday and was so glad to be out and about on Sunday.  Did you get to enjoy the beautiful weather outside this weekend?

Stephi's on Tremont on Urbanspoon

Lord Hobo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment