Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Decorating with Easy Canvas Prints

A few months after Bret and I got engaged, we had engagement photos taken in the Boston Public Garden and in Beacon Hill.  My friend Korri of KLC Photography did an amazing job and we were so pleased with the results - so much so that we also recently booked her to photograph our wedding!  We gave photos to our family and we also used them for our wedding website.  But very weirdly, we never got any framed for our home!

When the folks at Easy Canvas Prints recently asked if I was interested in reviewing their canvas prints, I knew that this would be the perfect opportunity to finally print one of our engagement photos.  The website was really easy to navigate and the canvas print was delivered in about a week.  I want to note that the photo was really carefully wrapped so that it wouldn't arrive damaged, which I definitely appreciated!



Up close, the photograph was a little blurry but I really loved how wonderful it looked hanging on the wall!



Thanks to Brendan and the folks at Easy Canvas Prints for helping us decorate our new home!

 Full disclosure: The canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints was completely complimentary, but as always, my opinion is honest and completely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment