Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to Our New Home!

First of all, thanks to everyone for all of the kind comments and well wishes.  Our move went smoothly and we worked our butts off this weekend to get as much unpacking done as possible.  I'm proud to say that we are almost complete done unpacking!

It should come to no surprise that our new home has a lot more space than our previous apartment in Beacon Hill.  While it was spacious and modern for Beacon Hill standards, it really is nice to have modern appliances, central air, and brand new, well, everything!  I'm especially excited to utilize our brand new kitchen and I wanted to share some photos:




We ate a lot of take-out and meals out this past weekend, but we finally cooked our first meal together tonight.  Bret was really excited to use our new grill.  He grilled up some steaks and white asparagus while I boiled some corn and made sriracha butter.  If Bret wants to grill every night while I boil some water, I'm more than happy to oblige!



I see a lot of dinners coming from the grill so please share some of your favorite grilled recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment