Thursday, August 25, 2011

Upcoming Events



A quick note on some upcoming events for Season to Taste:

First, I’ll be at the Boston Public Library next week! On Wednesday, August 31st at 6pm, as part of their Author Talk Series. Boston friends: I’d love to see you there.

And then in September… I’m crossing the pond. I’ll be in London the second week of the month to promote the UK version of Season to Taste, which is published by the excellent folks at Portobello Books. Among other things, I’ll be doing a reading at Clerkenwell Tales on Tuesday, September 13th at 6:30pm. I could not be more excited for the trip. I’ve never really been to London before (no, I won’t count the field trip I took with my high school marching band…). If you have any recommendations for things to do, see, or eat, pass ‘em along!

(For more, check out the events section of my website. In the next couple months I’ll be doing readings in Philadelphia, New Orleans, Danvers, Detroit, and New York City!)

No comments:

Post a Comment