Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Re-cap: Boothbay, Maine

This past weekend, Bret and I headed up to Boothbay, Maine for Bret's mini-college reunion.  Bret and his friends graduated from Connecticut College ten years ago.  None of them made it to the official reunion this past June so they organized a weekend in Boothbay to celebrate.

This summer has flown by with a new job, packing, moving and lots of working!  I didn't realize how much I needed to get away until we were finally up in Maine.  We indulged in lots of beverages, enjoyed a vast amount of food, and spent an afternoon in Boothbay Harbor.  I also managed to squeeze in a massage for an hour that was seriously needed!

I stuck to my point and shoot camera this weekend while Bret took more serious photos.  Here are just a few photos of a wonderful weekend away!




Boothbay Harbor





McSeagull's






Cruising on the Harbor Princess




Connecticut College...Class of 2001!

Thanks to Alan and Tonya for doing a lot of the organizing and for putting us up at Fisherman's Wharf Inn!  We had a fantastic time and this past weekend was just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment