Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fun and Fearless Q & A

One of my favorite things about blogging is being part of a fantastic local blogging community.  Awhile back, Kevin at the Mighty Rib emailed me from Texas to tell me that he had tried the Pasta with Brie, Tomatoes and Basil that he found on my blog.  He also told me that he would soon be moving to Brookline and couldn't wait to join Boston's lovely food blogging scene.

Time passed quickly from our initial emails and sure enough, Kevin is now a Brookline resident. He recently asked if I would like to participate in his blog's weekly Q to the A feature.  I was, of course, happy to oblige!  I am always eager to support a local blogger so today, I'm asking all of you to check out Kevin's blog and show him some love!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment