Monday, May 17, 2010

Cutting Board Review

I recently received the Totally Bamboo Congo Cutting Board to review from CSN stores.  I was quite excited, as I've been using the flexible cutting boards it was well-reviewed by Cooks Illustrated.  It arrived quickly and well packaged, no complaints there.  I loved the look of the cutting board, as well as the weight--enough heft to it without being cumbersome.


Besides its good looks, it also provided a very smooth surface for my chopping!  I really liked the feel of it and can't wait to use it more.  Clean up was quick and easy, too.  My only other thought was that I wish it had some sort of "feet" as it moved around a lot on my marble countertop.  Overall I am very pleased with the product and would recommend it, thank you CSN!!  If you haven't checked out any of their many stores, you should!  They've got tons of stuff for your home and kitchen, and I've had nothing but good, speedy service from them.


I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was a gorgeous in Boston, and while I didn't get outside as much as I wanted to, I did manage to get out for my first brick (16ish mile bike followed by a 1.5mi run) of the season!  Did you know that this term for these back-to-back workouts actually came from the Pink Floyd song?  I always thought it was from the way your legs feel when you get off the bike and try to run.  Speaking of bricks, I've signed up for a couple of races this season!   I'm hoping to do one or two more, but haven't figured out which ones yet.   I'm especially excited, as I got a recruit :)  Haha, I'm hoping she'll enjoy it as much as I do, since it seems she already caught the racing bug!

Anyone else have any triathlons or other races this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment