Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm Better Now

Thursday night we ordered Chinese food from China House. The lone Chinese spot in the midst of all the Italian restaurants on the corner of Hanover and Prince street.
They make quality Chinese - take out only. I got the General Gao's Chicken with pork fried rice and boneless spare ribs. I'm actually not a boneless spare ribs fan so I added those to Adam's Pu Pu Platter for 1. He handed me his chicken fingers, my favorite especially when dipped in spicy mustard sauce.
And today because there is no way I was eating all that food in one sitting, the leftovers were my savior.
On Thursday I had a smoothie craving.
After work I stopped at the Monkey Bar in Quincy Market. I had the Coolata Smoothie. It hit the spot.
Shouldn't I be drinking this on a tropical island somewhere? Spiked with rum?
And just so you don't think I'm super unhealthy I wanted to share that I ate a ham, cheese, lettuce and avocado sandwich every day for lunch this week. Not one trip to the Schrafft's Cafe.
All these shots are iPhone photos. I miss my camera! Tomorrow I am going to Best Buy. Oh - the pictures taken at Symphony Hall were shot using Adam's Samsung. It is a decent camera, but I don't want to get in the habit of confiscating his. Then I'd never buy my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment